Tuesday, October 18, 2011

my avacado bebe


hi! is anyone still there? (tapping mic.. "this thing on?")

my blogging hiatus has really stretched into overtime. but trust me guys, it was much much needed. that was one hell of a first trimester, that didn't get much easier the first few weeks into the second trimester. but thank GOD things seem to be getting better finally and i have a little of my old zest for life returning (along with some energy! and an appetite! woohoo!)

this is me at 16 weeks - my avocado sized baby is really starting to show on the outside. i've managed to not have to wear any maternity clothes yet, and am going to try to keep that up for as long as possible. the shirt i'm wearing is one of target's cute floral thermals they have for sale right now and the scarf i made last winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment