Saturday, April 30, 2011

right on target


happy weekend! we've been blessed with perfect weather this saturday, and i've just spent the last several hours in my very neglected yard, raking mowed grass and pruning hedges. (my wimpy arm muscles are screaming at me right now, ha.) we also ran to mine and my 2 year old's favorite place in town: target. which brings me to a kind-of sad revelation (depending on your point of view...)


i thing i've developed a rather unhealthy obsession with target. i love everything about it. have you ever noticed how great target smells as soon as you enter the door? it's like, this perfect mixed scent of starbucks, popcorn and great deals. and have you noticed how everything in target is cute, cute, CUTE? from their cheapo dollar section stuff, to their housewares and of course - the clothes! and everything is cheap! my daughter and i love target so much, that on days when we're bored and need to get out of the house, we go and admire all the cute, cheap stuff while we share a starbucks iced tea. it's heavenly. (am i weirding you out yet? i'm kind of weirding myself out.) and this little tirade all leads me to this very sad fact:


everything i'm wearing today came from target. (even my purse. most likely even my underwear.)

goodbye forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment